Particle designNara Hybridization System is a technology for surface modification, preparation of composite materials of fine particles and precise mixing by dry powder process. The raw materials is dispersed in a high speed air flow and processed by a mechanical impact force. Development of new materials or high improvement of conventional materials can be achieved by surface modification of particles or making powder composites.
During Hybridization processes fine powder is applied onto or on the surface of a core powder. The main methods are embedding, penetrating, coating (micro-encapsulation) or rounding. The system works with mechanical forces like impact and shear-it is therefore not restricted by chemical laws.
Toner, battery materials, luminescent materials, pharmaceuticals, food, paints, pigments, catalysts, cosmetics, electroceramics, polishing materials, magnetic materials, biomaterials, optical materials, coating, filming, rounding of irregular shaped particles, precise mixing
- It can be applied to the following purposes: improvement of dispersion, fluidizaton, wettability, electric or magnetic properties, catalic properties, color, weather resistance, light resistance, solubility, sintering properties, surface structure control, protection of reactions, controlled-release, etc.
- It has high versatility, since the combination of powder materials are infinite.
- Dispersion of particles are excellent, since the particles are processed in a high speed air flow.
- Closed system with inert gas to prevent oxidization of materials, e.g. metal fine particles is possible.
- It is a solvent-free, dry powder coating process.
- Coating by spraying small amount of solvents is also possible.
Different sizes and designs available
For type other than those above, we will design and manufacture in accordance with your request.