Super fine mill
Micros is a wet milling machine with a completely different milling mechanism compared to the conventional ball mill or beads mill. The high impact and shear force applied to the materials, by the power generated by the milling rings and the lining of the vessel, is used for milling and dispersion. This enables milling down to the single micron or submicron range within 20-30 minutes. Since the milling rings are attached to the subshaft, it is possible to process slurries with high viscosity, and the separation of the milling media from the processed materials is simple.
Electronic materials, ceramics, pharmaceuticals, foods, chemicals, mateials for biomass, high viscous slurries
- Slurry with high viscosity can be milled or dispersed in a short processing time
- Organic solvents can be used
- Temperature control by cooling or heating is possible, since the vessel has a jacket structure
- Fine milling in a short processing time compared to ball mill or beads mill is possible
- Operation by batch, continuous, or outer circuit is possible
- Production plant system can be constructed by the combination of raw materials tank, feeding pumps, etc.
Ceramic rings of MICROS
For type other than those above, we will design and manufacture in accordance with your request.